We are all one

We are all one
Jennifer Varenchik

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Before I really begin to post what's on my mind- and invite you into the psycho world of Jennyjenjen- I would like to thank a few people that have inspired me. The first would be Mr. Roscoe Pond. Roscoe is a writer for Indian Country Today and has his own blog at http://rpond.blogspot.com/ I have been faithfully reading his blog and wondering to myself if I could do the same. So here I sit at my computer writing away to a virtual audience.

The second person I "blame" for my inspiration is Mr. Jason Lewis. Jason runs the AIR (American Indian Recruitment) program at UCLA. This past summer he had his own GRE study project that he called "Fam Jam". For one month my inbox was filled everyday with writings from Jason. He sent it to those people that are in his immediate "community", and I was happy to be one of them. Jas is getting ready to take the GRE and wanted to polish up on his writing skills. I, on the other hand, am doing nothing of the sort. I just like to write and thought maybe some of you might be interested in what goes on in my head. I know, sounds kinda egotistical, but that's me.

My only other "shout out" is to the Creator. I believe I have been moving in this direction for some time now. I promise to be honest in my writing...so be warned. Everyday when I give thanks, I remind myself that I need to be humble and learn from others- so if any of you have comments or questions, please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by!
Take care,
Jenny
ndnjenjen@yahoo.com

No comments: